Need April-May 2005 SiliconChip article (MIDI THEREMIN)

Looking for the April and May 2005 MIDI THEREMIN article issues from the Silicon Chip Magazine

I am seeking a reprint, PDF or copy of the 'two-part' MIDI THEREMIN construction project that appeared in the April 2005 and May 2005 issues of Silicon Chip (

)

Willing to take it anyway - scanned from printed version, a PDF created from the online version or some way (like a PW etc) to see the online version. (Since Silicon Chip DOES NOT offer online 'single issue' PDF's, but instead Silicon Chip makes you purchase a FULL YEAR of a web subscription (that is NOT in PDF format) just to have access to two issues!!!!

In return, I can offer xchange any two or three articles from the online PDF version of EPE magazine (Everyday Practical Electronics-British_

_from July 2002 thru June 2005.

Please send eMail to me at: StevenThompson1960ATyahooDOTcom (and if U send what I am looking for, let me know in what couple of articles you would like from EPE.

THANKS!!

Reply to
JustCurEus