Need alternative to 74LVC2G14, with a lot less IDD current in analog mode

There are several Fairchild parts (designed by yours truly ;-), that aren't "renamed", that will do just fine. ...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

"Are there? Tell us!" --Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

The advantage of a "comparator" here would be hysteresis and much lower guaranteed input offset. I don't think that LVDS receivers have hysteresis, or at least they don't mention it.

lunatic fringe electronics

Ahem, again, we need names and part numbers.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

FI1017, FI1022 and related...

...Jim Thompson

     It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts.

Thanks Jim.

I'm working on something... you may have just sold some parts.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

FIN1017 is a driver. Did you do the corresponding receivers too? Do any have hysteresis?

We use a lot of FIN1101, an lvds-lvds buffer, in unorthodox ways.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com