Need a transistor

Hi,

I am looking for a transistor with following specifications

  1. Transistor should get saturated at 2 to 3 volts
  2. allow to pass collector current between 1 to 2A.
  3. can able to allow 16 to 20 volts across collector to emitter.

Please give me the part number. Thanks John

Reply to
john

Lots more needed for an intelligent choice, but since all you want is a number, D44H8.

John Popelish

Google groups scores a hit agin !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

What sex transistor, NPN, PNP?

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Your #1 specification is incomplete...

Reply to
Robert Baer

"He" does not care; hermaphrodite.

Reply to
Robert Baer

ZTX651/751 (if you mean a saturated switch)

Tim

--
Deep Fryer: a very philosophical monk.
 Click to see the full signature

Beware of dissipation issues ( notably while switching ).

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Good ones! But if you really need no more than 25 volts collector to emitter, ZTX869/949 carry that 2 amps with even lower drop.

Reply to
John Popelish