Need a simple test circuit built

I need a simple test circuit built for an idea that I am working on. It will involve a switch, and input reading and some sort of timer and will need to run for a long time off of a single battery.

If anyone can build a circuit for me to help me out (and make some $) in the process and you are familiar enough to build me a solid test board, please email me at: mythmaker9 :at: hotmail.com. I'll send you the details regarding the circuit that needs to be build and you can give me an estimate.

Thanks!

Brian Smith

Reply to
Brian Smith

Hi Bryan,

I'm interested, Please send details.

Thanks,

--
John Fields
Reply to

Last job I did like that, a guy walked in off the street, "simple idea", on the back of an envelope, literally. Took 6 months of too-ing and fro-ing to get to a workable model.

But he was happy, we're working on MK11 now, excellent!

martin

After the first death, there is no other. (Dylan Thomas)

Reply to
martin griffith

$1000.00 up front, one month, $1000.00 on delivery.

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com , elide ard.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise