NEC SK-2005R LCD connections

I just got the above LCD, and need to know what the connections are. Google is being quite unfriendly today. It uses a CNT-EV-RGB EarthLCD controller, which is really where the connections are - that interfaces to the LCD pcb.

It wants 12 volts at 1.5 amps, so I don't want to put that in the wrong spot.

Also, what does "aux power" do? THAT want 5 volts. No clue as to the amperage.

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
gabjsmo0