Name The Leftist

Know what's cool ? The Black guys in the "audience" cheering on the White girl. Maybe there is some hope after all.

I'll give you three guesses as to the political orientation of the participants of the fight.

Reply to
jurb6006

I'm really mad about Candice Owens. It's outrageously unfair for any one person to be that smart and that beautiful.

 Click to see the full signature