Name for new company

Hi

I am venturing into consulting, first as a parallel task to my day job

I will be focusing on Complexity Reduction (CoPlex), and Cost Reduction

So I have two names:

CoPlex CoRe

COD (Cost Optimal Design) DTC (Design To Cost)

Won?t even write all the names with just last name and consulting a ppended, that?s too easy

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

CR & CR Complexity Reduction and Cost Reduction We will simplify your production and reduce your costs.

Reply to
amdx

appended, that?s too easy

Avoiding clashes with common words is always helpful. So I would not use C oRe. CoPlex is not bad.

--

  Rick C.

  - Get a 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
gnuarm.deletethisbit

Simple Systems.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

CR & CR

Is not bad, only not so good when answering the phone

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Simple Systems won?t go in Germany

Warden SS you know

Last time I was at Electronica there was a German company called Assmann.

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Waffen SS...

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

When I was unemployed, I invented Simple Systems Inc as a fake company name to get the free electronics mags and such.

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

I think you should call it "Space Force". You'll get a lot of free publici ty.

--

  Rick C.

  + Get a 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
gnuarm.deletethisbit

COPLEX

SIMPLIFY AND SAVE

That's my vote. (with kicker)

Reply to
jurb6006

CoPlex looks too much like Complex to my eye, wrong message. What about UnPlex?

Clifford Heath

Reply to
Clifford Heath

I don't know about the name but I can sure help you with marketing pitches. Kris Kringle. Wonderland. Krugerrand. We have all kind of possibilities to work with

appended, that?s too easy

Reply to
bulegoge

Yup, and I can probably do a cool unique logo for a couple cases of beer. That's fair. Say two cents a word and a picture is worth a thousand words, that is about what a case of my premium rotgut aparatif costs.

It's so good it is not even high alcohol. (and I still drink it anyway)

Reply to
jurb6006

That would be great. I am doing this with a colleague, so I am not on my own. But I would sure appreciate any input :-)

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Sounds great. First off we just need a name, so we can create the firm, and we have a reference when we talk to customers. Of course, when doing the first reports we need templates for powerpoints/word, including logos

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Stupid, nonsensical names that convey nothing of the nature of the business have been in vogue now for some years and are in use by some of the most successful companies on the planet. Try something equally stupid like "Purple Peanut" for example. Can't fail.

Cursitor Doom

A bit posh:

QL: Quantum Leaps

Reply to
klaus.kragelund

Dullstuff

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

Coplexy McCoplexerface

Tim

-- Seven Transistor Labs, LLC Electrical Engineering Consultation and Design Website:

I am venturing into consulting, first as a parallel task to my day job

I will be focusing on Complexity Reduction (CoPlex), and Cost Reduction

So I have two names:

CoPlex CoRe

COD (Cost Optimal Design) DTC (Design To Cost)

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to