name drop (2023 Update)

We're dog sitting for The Brat, so Mo took Ali out to a local dog park. X was there with his dog, so the dogs played together while Mo and X talked about dogs.

I wonder if he has a security detail that lurks around in the bushes to keep him from being harassed or kidnapped or something. Seems tricky to let hundred-billionaires wander around alone. Must be a strange life.

--
John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
jlarkin