my project

Hi friends now built a project about that how convert the noise or sound to voltage

Reply to
adhav.mani

English is not my native language, but this sounds to my like you've put some words in a mixer and throwed it in this newsgroup posting, without any punctuation. If you try to express your question in more understandable sentences, then maybe we can provide useful replies.

I wonder why such nonsense postings are written above average from gmail accounts.

--
Frank Buss, fb@frank-buss.de
Frank Buss

Google: "microphone"

Reply to
mpm

try here

and

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Are you trying to convert sound or noise into a source of power? See "power scavenging."

Or do you wish to make electrical signals from noise and sound? That's a microphone.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur