My Off Topic Post

Bill Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation

Why isn't this organization rated?

"We had previously evaluated this organization, but have since determined that this charity's atypical business model can not be accurately captured in our current rating methodology. Our removal of The Clinton Foundation from our site is neither a condemnation nor an endorsement of this charity. We reserve the right to reinstate a rating for The Clinton Foundation as soon as we identify a rating methodology that appropriately captures its business model." . Also interesting is the CSmonitor lists the top 50 charities with ratings from A-C and the Clinton Foundation is nowhere on the list. I wonder why?

billbowden

Maybe Forbes does a listing for Mafia-style organisations. Likely as not you'll find the Clinton Foundation in that category where it rightly belongs.

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Maybe you can look it up under the "Clinton Crime Foundation"?

Reply to
tom

The difference between the Clintons and all those people in jail is that the Clintons know how to get away with it.

Reply to
jurb6006

It's easy to get away with criminal activity; be a Clinton. Chelsea has a long career as a mafia Don in front of her.

Reply to
krw

I talked with an immigrant from Mexico today who is becoming a citizen just before the election, and he is going to vote for Trump as his first voting experience. .

Reply to
billbowden

I have gotten away with alot of shit myself. Never shot anyone. I learned t he principles of "evidence" at a very young age. My Grandmother lived with us and caught me grabbing a midnight snack. I was like six years old. She s aid "Don't leave any evidence". One wonder what the hell her background was like.

But if I got busted for all the shit I did I would never get out.

You know, most of the crimes in this country go unsolved. They do not have the manpower or the desire. If they really solved the crime problem they wo uld be out of a job.

Reply to
jurb6006

The Democrats in particular seem hell-bent on bringing in hoards of the

*wrong* type of immigrant with zero screening. It's almost as if they're trying to destroy the country. Same thing's happening in Germany, Sweden and elsewhere in Europe too.
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

That's total ignorance... a vote not-for-Trump is a vote for Queen Hillary. ...Jim Thompson

           Liberalism: Religion for the Simple-Minded

Trump is almost as bad; vote for Dr. Carson as protest.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Not terribly surprising. No one, including Trump, has said that immigrants are stupid. I don't recall any saying much at all about legal immigrants.

If hispanics and blacks voted like they lived, Democrats wouldn't win an election for dog catcher.

Reply to
krw

That'll sure show 'em! Idiot.

Reply to
krw

In short,you are being paid to vote for her.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Apparently, Jimmy Carter prefers Trump's immigration plans over Ted Cruz

Former President Jimmy Carter told the British Parliament on Wednesday that if he had to choose between Republican candidates Donald Trump and Ted Cruz, he'd prefer to see Trump win the White House.

Reply to
billbowden

Not necessarily. If your state's going hard one way or the other, your vote doesn't make much difference.

If it's close, then voting for a 3rd candidate is only half as bad as voting for the worst candidate.

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Carter didn't have much use for the Constitution either.

Reply to
krw

Nuthin' 'bout peanuts in it, that's why.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom