Must be melancholy time...

Just heard from an MIT classmate who I haven't seen in 45 years ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

A couple of weeks ago I heard from two classmates whom I haven't seen in

25 years. And my alma mater is around 3500 miles farther away than MIT ;-)
--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com
Reply to
Joerg

Do you own him money?

John

I heard from a guy I worked with, at the military radio & TV station in Alaska. I left there in 1974. He found a message that I had posted to a military website about the history of the AFRTS.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
You left out the comma and the capital \'M\'.
Reply to

No. But, come to think of it, he might owe me some... we shared a refrigerator in the dorms ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I'm of the opinion that these "late" calls are a result of a couple guys having a beer, when one of them says " Gee, I wonder if so-and-so is still among the living?" Idle curiosity with a touch of guilt over not dropping a line sooner.

Grab a phone and call some of the old buds.

Reply to
Don Bowey

Yep, you're right. I hadn't talked to Alan Kotok since 2002 and unfortunately got an E-mail that he died earlier this year :-(

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

I'd rather go to the store to pick up a six pack of "Buds" and forget calling the "old" friends or classmates of days gone by!

Reply to
Radiosrfun

god is he in for a disappointment

Reply to