"Much Worse Than Watergate" - Official

More evidence Trump was tapped!

'sall commin' out!

Reply to
Julian Barnes

Julian Barnes is silly enough to think that ZeroHedge propaganda constitute s "evidence". Like Julian Barnes they will say anything that makes Trump lo ok slightly less bad.

The smoking gun in all of this is that Trump's crew were talking to Russian intelligence, and Trump wants to distract attention from this mildly embar rassing fact with a claim that the administration having learned about this is evidence of malfeasance on their part.

From my point of view, the administration not finding out that Trump's crew were talking to Russian intelligence would be evidence of incompetence on the part of the administration.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

sorry dude ... the story's much bigger than ZH ... it's all over the place

About 2,760 results

Reply to
Mrs. Silence Dogood

A 'former' person says 'likely'? That's not evidence, it's testimony. Or would be, if he knew something.

Reply to
whit3rd

The "story" has been widely disseminated, but that doesn't make it true. Trump is embarrassed that his team got caught talking to the Russians and is trying to put counter-spin on it.

He's too dim to realise that any call to Russian intelligence is going to get tapped. The information shouldn't have been leaked, but - as gossip - it was much too delicious not to get out.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Everyone is tapped these days, why not public servants ?

And Watergate does not phase me at all and I do not believe Nixon was reall y a crook. He made tapes of everything that went on in the office, wouldn't a dishonest person not want that ? Someone erased like eighteen minutes of that tape, which he was not required to record in the first place, and the world came crashing down on him.

In other words - so what. They got every email, every phone call and even s ome snail mail you ever sent. Yup, certain addresses on an envelope trigger them to Xray the mail. They have the technology to read the contents even on a folded piece of paper. (I know someone at the post office)

The only way to have privacy these days is to meet in person, and even that is not guaranteed. If you become a target they have telephoto lenses and p arabolic microphones. If the wanted to they could see me in the garage firi ng up a joint. The difference is that I am not a target.

If you are a target, there is no place to hide. Get used to it. I don't lik e it either, but that's the way it is.

And I like Liddy. That Man knows what the f*ck loyalty really means.

This government does things that would land them in jail in most of the goo d countries.

Reply to
jurb6006

I just did a search for "Obama is an alien lizard man" and got 456,000 hits.

I think the evidence is clear.

Reply to
bitrex

sorry dude ... you're clearly too 'tarded to use google...

No results found for "Obama is an alien lizard man".

Reply to
Mrs. Silence Dogood

On the other hand, "Obama Lizard" brings up 3490 hits, the first of which is "Barack Obama is the Lizard-King, Say 12 Million Americans"

Which well illustrates the point.

--

John Devereux
Reply to

sorry dude ... you've just well illustrated the point that you're clearly too 'tarded to use google too...

7 results
Reply to
Mrs. Silence Dogood

It's oral evidence, actually.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

That's just like, your opinion, man.

Ok, maybe not a male alien one.

Reply to
bitrex

That ain't shit. call me when you get three million hits.

Reply to
jurb6006

620,000 hits without the quotes here. 5 results with the quotes.

boB

Reply to
boB K7IQ