mpeg4 encoder IC's

Hi,

I am looking for a VGA 15fps+ MPEG-4 encoder IC that is suitable for a handheld device. The device uses a pxa270 which can apparently do about

11 FPS at 352x288 resolution for mpeg4 encoding in software, but I would like to use a higher performance low power encoder IC for this instead. Any links to possible chips? The camera module I am interested in using is here:

cheers, Jamie

Reply to
Jamie Morken

This one is used for various usb2 tv reveivers.

MIKE

"Jamie Morken" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:lBJzd.10035$Y72.1479@edtnps91...

Reply to
M.Randelzhofer