Mother knows best

Mikek

amdx

Bwahahahahaha! Marvelous! ...Jim Thompson

| 1962 |

Thinking outside the box... producing elegant solutions.

"It is not in doing what you like, but in liking what you do that is the secret of happiness." -James Barrie

That's what it takes to communicate with alt-right types, short attention span cartoon memes.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You need some of this stuff, even if it doesn't work, it will be an improvement:

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Reply to
bitrex

LOL_ maybe a cocktail of the two would do wonders ...

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

I'm glad you liked it, you will like this one also.

Mikek

amdx

I'm glad you liked it, you will enjoy this one also.

And this one will just put you in a tizzy.

Mikek

amdx

Perfect!

Reply to