More Leftist Ignorance...

Yup, that's definitely the handiwork of someone who hadn't fired a pistol in 40 years, I believe you.

Reply to
bitrex

It's probably a good idea to remove all bottlenecks and obstacles in the egress path, in case of fire though. What lefties think notwithstanding, fire is a lot more of a risk than an AR15.

Reply to
krw

Expert, no. Somewhat acquainted with the problems, yes. I'll see your dentist brother and raise you a veterinarian.

...an if he mixes it 2x the dose, his patient stiffs him.

That's why surgeons all use gas instead of IVs. Riiigggghhhttt. Keep telling yourself that.

You should look in a mirror sometime, d*****ad.

Reply to
krw

[snip]

Les Cargill is almost correct... except we'll not be going "...house-to-house executing and murdering..."

We'll be going house-to-house seizing all the Les Cargill types in the world, for enforced labor cleaning pig pens >:-}

Why waste an idiot who is otherwise physically fit ?;-) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Counting is a most interesting and useful skill.

You've misattributed something to me that someone else said.

This can be told by counting the indentation marks

--
Les Cargill
Reply to

Jim-out-of-touch-with-reality-Thompson gets things wrong in a variety of different ways. He deosn't care which spurious line of reasoning gets him to the result he wants, just as long as it gets him to the desired result.

None of them are going to get him taken seriously.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to