Montana is damaged

Looks like you're using Firefox.

- Click on the circle with the "i" inside to the left of the Washington Post URL.

- Click on the right arrow in the box that says "Washington Post"

- Click on "more information" at the bottom of the box.

- Click the "view cookies" button.

- Click "Remove All". You should be able to view page. Sometimes the we cache fouls things up. If that happens, close Firefox, wait about 1 minute for the background processes to close, restart Firefox, and the page should work.

--
Jeff Liebermann     jeffl@cruzio.com
Santa Cruz CA 95060 http://802.11junk.com

Supply and demand ... you can't charge for anything that nobody wants.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Thanks, I've saved a copy. In case someday I am really desperate to read a protected page.

Reply to
Bob Engelhardt

Yeah maybe, bit the difference between you and him is that he knows when to shut the f*ck up. You don't.

Did it ever occur to you that nobody wants your dipshit opinions ?

Reply to
jurb6006

Just leave it at that. desperate for them to tell you that Trump caused a hurricane ? Forget the instructions on how to read that piece of shit, they got nothing going for them.

Reply to
jurb6006

I use the Lympha add-on, which removes cookies with one click.

It's amazing how many cookies some sites dump. 20 is not unusual. I just did BBC and erased 17. SFGATE was 18. EETimes was 10.

A Firefox private window is basically cookie-free, like a brand-new PC. That will let you view a lot of paywalled sites.

lunatic fringe electronics

When I last looked at the group statistics, John Larkin posted more than I did, but then again so did Jim Thompson.

It doesn't seem to occur to John Larkin that nobody wants to read his opinions - many of which seem to be culled from denialist web-sites.

He certainly doesn't know when to shut the f*ck up, any more than you do.

I don't really care whether anybody wants my opinion - they are going to get it whether they like it out not. That's what un-moderated groups are about.

You are the last person who should be complaining about it.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to