mobile phone and door entry system

Can any body help me get started on a project which is to connect a mobile phone speaker and microphone to a door entry system speaker and microphone

Reply to
moh

I don't suppose that you have heard of wire?

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

dear JosephKK it might be a bit more involved that wire if we consider device impedances, what I need is a buffer amp

Reply to
moh