Missing resistor value

I wanted to thank you guys for helping. I really do appreciate it!!! Maybe when i get out of school and have more knowledge then I do now, I can return the favor!! LOL

Reply to
Michael Covington

"than I do now..." Make sure to pay attention in English class too :-)

Reply to
Ralph Barone

As a matter of note,tat particular problem is nominally solved by inspection in a few seconds or less. Gives you a goal..

Reply to
Robert Baer