Mini Circuits pHEMTs

Looks as though MCL is doing jazz trying to line up a second source for the ex-Avago parts. I'm lobbying my rep for ATF55143 and 38143 workalikes, so any other pHEMT phans might want to do the same.

Hopefully Skyworks keeps making the SKY65050, which has much better dc specs but is a bit noisier--400 pV/sqrt(Hz) flatband noise vs. 300--and has a 1/f corner of ~30 MHz vs 10.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
pcdhobbs

I like the SOT89, the ATF-50189. It switches an amp in picoseconds, and makes a 1 amp, 1 pF diode. I'll miss it.

lunatic fringe electronics

Well, bug your MCL guy about it. Mine was surprisingly receptive to the idea of their selling pHEMTs as well as amps.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Don't CEO's pay attention to letters from other CEO's? Write them.

Reply to
Tom Del Rosso