Military scientists, engineers develop ventilator prototype in response to COVID-19

What a lot of people don't seem to understand is that we don't need prototy pes. We need production. Gm can produce the ventilators we need. Ford ca n produce the ventilators we need. But no one can produce the ventilators we need in sufficient quantities fast enough.

There is no shortage of ventilator designs. There is a shortage of ventila tor production.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature