mikroElektronika development boards

I am thinking of getting a PIC development board and was wondering if anyone has tried the EasyPIC 3 board from mikroElektronika. Their board seems very well specified and not too expensive. Or are there better boards available elsewhere?

Reply to
groups

I have one of these they are ok to learn on, I use pic basic pro in mplab, which this doesn't support it comes with it own software which you load the hex file into then write to the board via the USB.

Reply to
Paul Taylor

I plan to use PicBasic of some kind. I have tried the free versions from mikroElektronika and Crownhill and am unsure at present. Do you have any experience of using the versions of Basic with this board?

Reply to
groups