microcontroller over ethernet

hello the idea is to implement microcontroller over ethernet... can anyone help me getting some info about available microcontroller in this field ..

Reply to
addy

look at rabbit cores.

Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

This is interesting:

John

This site may get your nose pointing in the right direction:

Reply to nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)
Nico Coesel

And here's an implementation of uIP in an end-to-end system.

This is really a coincidence. I just stumbled across the article last night!

Tom

Reply to
Tom2000

Motorola has an HC12 variant with an on-chip 10/100 MAC+PHY, the MC9S12NE64. You can get dev boards from technologicalarts.ca.

Microchip has a SPI-interfaced ethernet MAC+PHY, the ENC28J60, which people often interface to a PIC. You can get dev boards all over, e.g. from Olimex.

There's the venerable CS8900A, originally an ISA-bus ethernet controller, which is easy to interface to a microcontroller.

--
   Wim Lewis , Seattle, WA, USA. PGP keyID 27F772C1
Reply to

Check out the ARM-based ethernet mcus and kits from Luminary Micro. They have a cheap ethernet kit with 2 embedded ethernet applications included at

The chips are described here

-CW

addy wrote:

Reply to