Microchip PKE Reference Design

Does anyone have any experience with the Microchip PKE Reference Design Kit (APGRD001)? If so, please reply. I have a number of questions. Thanks.

Reply to
Fran D

What was wrong with Microchip support. You didn't bitch slap them did you?

Unfortunately your website uses flash and I get the real impression that the...

'Leading Technology to Market'

Part is some obtuse sort of bullshit, sucks to be you.

DNA

Reply to
Genome

What was the point of that reply?

Microchip support is Web Ticket based and, as such, can take a number of 24 hour cycles to get to where you need to be. I'm looking for some more immediate gratification.

If anyone has anything more constructive to offer, please reply accordingly.

Reply to
Fran D

Welcome to Usenet.

- Steve

Reply to
Steve

Try c.a.e. and the piclist if you don't get anything useful here.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Steve wrote:

It appears that the OP thinks this is Google Groups and hasn't read this: http://66.102.9.104/search?q=cache:SXIajvWUVHAJ:groups.google.com/support/bin/answer.py=answer=12348+Tempting-though-it-is-*-*-*-*-*-*+remove-*-*-*-irrelevant+STOP+zz-zz+qq+BOTTOM+Usenet

Reply to
JeffM

Thanks, Spehro, I'll try posting there.

Regards,