Mexico Wants Its Stolen Land BACK!

"One of the judicial arguments, Hadman said, is that the U.S. exerted press ure against Mexico to sign the agreement signed. His demand includes confes sions from U.S. soldiers that the then-president and ?national trai tor? Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna was forced to sign.

If the demand fails, Mexico would then ask the U.S. for indemnification for the use of those territories over the last 168 years.

The case could eventually be presented to the International Court of Justic

o, according to Hadman. He prepares to present him the documents with a mar ch to his office in which he invites all Mexicans to join."

bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

Offer them Arizona?

 Click to see the full signature

ressure against Mexico to sign the agreement signed. His demand includes confessions from U.S. soldiers that the then-president and ?natio nal traitor? Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna was forced to sign.

for the use of those territories over the last 168 years.

a Nieto, according to Hadman. He prepares to present him the documents wi th a march to his office in which he invites all Mexicans to join."

I think the 1st Nations folks in the US have a better case...

John

Reply to
John Robertson

Why not? It's just a pile of sand and shit.

Reply to
Gunther Heiko Hagen

And smog.

 Click to see the full signature

Az appeals to *very* old people, the sort of geriatrics who have their heating on full blast all year round. The kind of old people who need to save money on thier heating bills and move there to stop them dying of hypothermia.

Reply to
Gunther Heiko Hagen

And the home of Breaking Bad!

--

Rick C
Reply to

The Mexicans don't want Arizona, they want Californica.

As for "a pile of sand and shit", I take it you've never been here... just bloviating to hear your head roar? ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

If you want smog go to Californica, just about any part.

My! My! You're about to go my ignorant asshole list. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Not around here. I live in the Alemany Gap, a notch in the coast range that runs from the Pacific to the bay. The west wind carries fog through some times, but no smog, hardly any pollen or particulates.

We don't have a/c, don't need it.

Truckee, at 6400 feet, is pristine. No a/c there, either.

Phoenix+Scottsdale rated #1 in the country for bad air.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Fat chance. There ain't no givebacks in this world. Remember what happened when some states tried to leave the union ?

If they win in court the US will just ignore it anyway. And if they try any thing militarily then maybe Mexico will undergo a "reconstruction".

I think there are better things for people to do with their time than start a dubious lawsuit which even if won, nothing will happen. What, sanctions on the US ? Go right ahead. We know how well that woks, Iran collecting rea l gold for its oil, Cuba with better healthcare than the US, and Israel is oh so scared because of all the UN actions against them.

This BS does not work. You cannot stop it. If so, how did North Korea get e nriched uranium ? You can't stop commerce. You can even get Cuban cigars, j ust through another country, so all they did really was raise the price by introducing a middleman.

The Mexican President might approve of the suit due to the now strained rel ations with the US, but a suit like that costs money to pursue and they got better things to do with that as well.

Like I said, there ain't no givebacks. And if they don't want to sell us st uff, well the US has a habit of just going and taking what it wants. They s hould keep that in mind.

Sorry it is that way, but when you got this many enemies what are you suppo sed to do ? That's why the military budget is a half trillion bucks. They w ant to fight that ? The problem is if they go to guerilla warfare, in which case support for Trump's wall will skyrocket, even among liberals.

These people really have nothing better to do ?

Reply to
jurb6006

Well, Spain gave Louisiana back to France...

bitrex

OK correction : There ain't no MORE givebacks in this world.

Reply to
jurb6006

[...]

Look into the concept of the fifth column and then ask yourself about all t he illegal immigration.

Reply to
bloggs.fredbloggs.fred

You're going to be sorry when Slowman's Asinine Global Warming hits.

Reply to
krw

There are more guns than people in the USA. You think someone is going to INVADE the USA using 5th columnists?

Stop following the fear mongers, take a deep breath, and get a life.

John

Reply to
John Robertson

I'll save money on heating. We leave the heat on all year.

It's actually tee-shirt weather today, at least for me. I still see other people walking around in parkas.

 Click to see the full signature

Hey, Fred, you always find the bright side. And run in the opposite direction.

:

[...]

l the illegal immigration.

The concept that the low paid immigrant workers in the US might be a secret army of fifth columnists is decidedly - possibly even brilliantly - comic.

What puzzles me is why Trump didn't get to it first. Maybe the proposition that all the under-paid maids in all his hotels might whip guns out of thei r cleaning trolley and take over was too far-fetched, even for him. With wh at he pays them perhaps they couldn't afford a gun each.

Krw can afford several, but he doesn't eat enough to keep his brain working .

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to