mechanically small low voltage noise transistors

I was looking for small SMD low voltage noise transistors today in AOE3 and came across the ZXTP2027FTA / ZXTN2018FTA that have the marking "951" / "851" on the sot-23.

I take that as a hint that they are really the same chips as FZT851... in SOT-223 and the thinned TO-92.

The spice results that I got were too good to be true, for all of the family, btw.

cheers, Gerhard

Reply to
Gerhard Hoffmann

I'm using the ZXTP25020 in a super low noise diode laser supply. It comes in well below the shot noise at 100 mA (almost -180 dBc/Hz).

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs