magnetic north pole

Since 1900, it's moved from 71 degrees north to 86.

Magnetic south pole is moving away from the geographic pole.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Not a new phenomenon, though. Are they going to put up taxes to bring it back into line? Seems to be the only solution to the world's problems these days.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Cursitor Doom

I recall that nearly 50 years ago when I was a scout they had a reference on the maps about the deviation of magnetic north from true north including an estimate of how it was changing. But I guess this is somehow news to Larkin.

--
  Rick C.

  - Get a 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
gnuarm.deletethisbit