Magazine Search -- Midnight Engineering Magazine

Hello,

Does anyone have any Midnight Engineering magazines from the

1993-1998. I am desperately looking for advertisements my company ran during that time period. I also may have a few articles published there too.

If you have the magazines I will compensate you for the time and effort looking through those magazines for my ads and articles, photocopying and mailing.

Thanks,

John Iovine

Reply to
JohnIovine

I *might*. I was a subscriber for a while (and still have a coffee mug) but I moved towards the end of that period and had to dump a lot of the accumulated magazine stacks.

I'll excavate the remaining stacks as time permits. Company name?

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

--
http://midnightengineeringmagazine.com/Contact-Us.php
Reply to

I probably do have some. Will look later in the week. What is/was your company name and typical ad size?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany