Made a webpage for the Raspberry Pi FS132 matrix display driver

Made a webpage for the Raspberry Pi FS132 matrix display driver

Youtube demo of scrolling text:

Jan Panteltje

the yellow background is horrible.

Bye Jack

--
Yoda of Borg am I! Assimilated shall you be! Futile resistance is, hmm?
Reply to

On a sunny day (Mon, 16 Dec 2013 23:53:28 +0100) it happened snipped-for-privacy@disney.com (Jack) wrote in :

I am so happy for you the display is yellow too :-)

Bye Jack

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

On Mon, 16 Dec 2013 16:31:54 GMT, Jan Panteltje Gave us:

You are shifting the characters an entire character at a time.

You need to scroll shift one LED at a time to smooth it.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno