Ltspice zooming into whole periods only

Why doesn?t ltspice let me zoom into an exact region?? It always ch anges the zoom by a little when I let go of the mouse button after having s elected my region of interest. It?s so annoying and I can?t get an exact whole period to measure it?s ems or average correctly !! Any workarounds ? Thanks

Reply to
electron

Use a large enough section (100+ periods) so the single period error is negligible.

Reply to
Johann Klammer

Measure it with the cursor and set the limits with the dialogue box (left click on the x axis).

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs