LTspice XVII INI File?

Facing the realities that I'm going to have to deal with LTspice, I've decided to become the expert ;-)

Noting that the INI file contains:

SymbolSearchPath= LibrarySearchPath=

Does anyone know if these fields can have multiple entries/directories, perhaps separated by ";", as in PSpice?

This would be a handy feature and would somewhat obviate the current restriction of schematic and symbols in same directory. ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

If they are using Dot Net then yes, path seperators are supported in the Path class. I guess it would be easy to try it out.

Martin Riddle

Yes, indeedy-do, follows PSpice convention:

SymbolSearchPath= LibrarySearchPath=C:\Directory_1;C:\Directory_2

INI File is located at:

Solves a lot of pain that version IV imposed.

(Can also be entered via Tools/Control Panel/Sym & Lib Search Paths.) ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Yep, I just did get around to trying it... works just great! ...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature