LTspice Behavioral Expression Question

Can LTspice handle TANH in a behavioral expression?

I'm sending a client a netlist and want to make sure it'll run on LTspice.

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

It can.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

[snip]

Thanks!

"gmail" domain blocked because of excessive spam. Use another domain or send PM.

What miserable E-mail client are you using that you can't separate good guys from bad guys??

...Jim Thompson

It's Thunderbird. And no, I don't want to change again just because of rogue behavior in one domain. The good guys should sign up with another reputable domain.