LT spice, how to add model lib

Hi all, simple question how do I add a library to ltspice. Lib from here.

I've watched a few videos, but not working so well.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

3 Options: 1)Add to the Program Files\LTC\LTSpiceXVII\lib directory 2)Make a new dir and add the search path to Tools->Control Panel-> Sym & lib Search path Tab 3)Or Copy the contents of the lib file and place as text on the schematic.

Martin Riddle

Or put the library someplace convenient and add

.lib c:\myridiculouswindowsfilesystem\somewhereconvenient\george.lib

to your .asc files. (ctrl-s)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Thanks Martin, (still using LTspice IV), I went to the yahoo spice group and got most of what I needed.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold