LT Spice Help

This doc,

page 2, tells me to unzip a file to create a new folder

C:\Program Files\LTC\LTspiceXVII\lib\sym\CreeDiodes which I have done. It's full of .asy files. Then if I go to the Components icon, the gate symbol, I should see

[CreeDiodes]

as a category, just like I see [Opamps]. But it's not there.

I created folder \CreeDiodes in the \lib\sym of both the old and new Spice versions. No luck.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

Well, I dug out the params from Cree's .lib files and did this:

which works but sure ain't elegent.

lunatic fringe electronics
 Click to see the full signature

In LTSpice IV, I had to restart LTSpice to get the Directory to Show.

Martin Riddle