Low volume PCB fabrication in the Netherlands

Hello, I need to find PCB manufacturer for my simple FR4 double-sided PCB prototypes. i dont find much offer on the Web. Anyone can help me ? Thanks a lot. Cheers, Rafael

Reply to
RafaP

Hello Rafael,

pls see

They ship to the Netherlands too.

Regards

Karl

Reply to
Scheini Karl

Try

Robert Baer

You could also try PCB Snap from Spirit Circuits (based in the UK). These are very good quality boards, I've used them on many products:

Mark.

Reply to
markp

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Nico Coesel

They seem very keen. I have just sent them a PCB which they will do for free under their go_naked scheme.

Cheers

ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

The Go naked thing is quite nice, but remember you'll just get a 2 layer board with no solder resist or silk screen, and it will come in one big panel (i.e. you'll have to cut it out yourself if that is too big). Useful though for prototyping simple circuits for testing. A pity they don't route the board out though...

Mark.

Reply to
markp

..so what's the catch with the 'free' service...?

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Basically you get a rectangular panel with your circuit centred on it, but not routed out. Also there's no solder resist or silk screen. It's effectively a bare plated copper board, double sided has throughole plating. You can solder to that, but be careful about shorts as there's no resist. Since the board is not routed out you can't easily check the outer board dimensions (a board outline in copper is useful here as a guide to cutting the board out yourself, with the provision that there's a track and pour keepout area around the edges to prevent shorts).

With this you can still prototype up a circuit, check drill hole sizes and positions, and check footprints. The hope is that this may turn into a proper PCB, or that circuit incorporated into a larger PCB. There is no catch as such.

Mark.

Reply to
markp

Agreed.. My first prototype design just came back and basically my design has been plonked in the middle of a Eurocard sized PCB. However, all I want is a double sided board and it's all leaded components - no SMT. The board edges are not important as it is mounted on pillars and the holes for that are on the PCB. A quick hacksaw job and I am ready to populate. I got over not having a silk screen by labelling important parts in copper.

Overall I am very pleased. Cost me nothing and took about a week. I have another similar sized board I will be sending off in the next few days. I'll certainly let them quote for the production version.

Cheers

Ian

Reply to
Ian Bell

? 2010?7?21???? UTC

+8??8:46:01?RafaP???

will be a good choice for you.

Reply to
alice92suha

TC+8??8:46:01?RafaP???

Don't be silly. This enquiry is now almost five years old, and the PCB will have long since been ordered.

It isn't a good idea spamming your business here - if we remember your web- site at all, it will be as that of a dim spammer.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hi,

Glad to contact with you about PCB manufacturer. This is Erin from PCBWay.

PCBWay -

Professional PCB manufacture, offer a full range of PCB Capabilities to fit all of your PCB Needs. welcome to take a look at the web,
, Hope it can be your good PCB supplier.

For 2Layer,

Reply to
erin.kou

Hello Rafael,

We can offer good PCBs at very competitive prices for you. Welcome to contact me,

snipped-for-privacy@kingcredie.com

Best regards Linda

Reply to
kingcrediepcb