Looking for SPICE models of common MESFETs

Happy New Year to you all. Could someone please direct me to a site or URL for MESFET SPICE models. All I find from Google searches are S parameter values at high frequencies which are equally important, but no SPICE models. Thanks in advance for your help.

Reply to
dakupoto

Am 01.01.2019 um 05:36 schrieb snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com:

Happy new year. If You have a type of the mesfet, maybe XY123, You can google for: .model XY123 or .subckt XY123

regards

Reply to
Leo Baumann

I suggest

"spice model" XY123

into Google.

-- Kevin Aylward

- SuperSpice

Kevin Aylward

What mesfet? Most of the good mesfets are no longer being manufactured.

I really liked CLY2 and CLY10; I'll miss them.

Their replacements, phemts, are mostly gone too.

lunatic fringe electronics

Well, I have tried "device model ATF13100" and "spice model ATF13100" over and over in Google but I always get the datasheet with the S parameters in it. This is a GaAs Schottky gate FET.

Reply to
dakupoto

ATF13100 is an obsolete bare-die mesfet. Are you designing something around that?

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com