Looking for old Oak Industries catalog - around 1973

Anyone have a collection of Oak Industry parts catalogues for old style switches? I am trying to find the part number for a switch used in the early 70s to enable me to possibly track some of these down on the surplus market.

Photos:

Looking for 6 or more of these rascals. The white button is not as important, I can make those if needs be...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Robertson

Maybe someone has an old EEM catalog from that era?

Reply to
Michael Terrell

I have a bunch of Radio Electronic Master parts catalogues starting in

1972 going back to 1942 - no OAK Industry parts in the later ones though. They probably asked manufacturers to pony up to get listed in these catalogues and Oak didn't.

John :-#(#

Reply to
John Robertson

I remember them in the EEM, and possible the Thomcat (Thomas Register Catalog). I had one old enough, but it was lost during a move. About 25 pounds of bound paper. :(

Have you searched

for anything from Oak?

Reply to
Michael Terrell

I think you meant

not rchive.org...

Quite a bit of stuff to hunt through, may help though. I do use the wayback machine a lot checking up on obsolete parts and web sites that have faded away..

Thanks,

John :-#)#

                      John's Jukes Ltd.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
John Robertson

Or maybe he meant thechive.org

--
  Rick C.

  - Get 1,000 miles of free Supercharging
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Rick C

"An error occurred"

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Yes. My vision is poor at the moment. I had to go a month without my Glipizide, and it is a real pain stabilizing my Glucose level, again. Until then, you can expect some typos.

Reply to
Michael Terrell

--------------------------

** Things are a whole lot worse than that - pal.

You need to get off usenet now !!!!!!!

You are only making a complete ass of yourself and harming folk trying hard to do some good here.

FFS, s top inflicting yourself with your many serious issues on US.

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

What is the full title of the EEM? I am afraid I am not familiar with that acronym...

Still hunting for the switch information. The original manufacturer has no information left on it according to the Regional Sales Manager who responded to my inquiry...

Thanks!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Ah, Electronic Engineers Master catalog - EEM.

John ;-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson

Al just got back to me and that he has a number of the EEM manuals on bitsavers:

Thanks Al!

John :-#)#

Reply to
John Robertson