looking for GOOD stun gun plans??

I would like to build a stun gun. All over the web are various plans and plenty of videos. Many of these seem to use a so called 200-400 KV high voltage module available on eBay and various other sources that really turns out to be 20 KV+.

There are very little actual tests of ones using the aforementioned modules or others as well, making my task difficult.

Can someone here recommend some plans for a stun gun that really works i.e one that would take someone down if electrodes were placed across their flesh? I'd like to keep the cost as low as possible with as simple of a design as possible. Thank you in advance.

Bill

Reply to
BillyBob