Looking for good source of miniature O'rings

I am in need of some mini/micro O'rings to repair an RF step attenuator. T = 0.020" ID = 0.040" OD=0.080"

Need to purchase ~ 25 pieces.

Watchmaker supply houses have them, but for some reason are quite expensive. Does anyone know of a good source to purchase these? I've tried the McMaster Carr route, but nothing this small.

thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

I would have guessed Small Parts

but this one doesn't seem to hit in their standard sizes.

However, it looks like one watch repair place does carry a metric size that may work (1 mm ID x 2 mm OD) in an assortment that's fairly cheap

As far as I could tell, their web page only has these as part of the assortment but it's probably worth contacting their sales agent directly as the price does seem reasonable.

--
Rich Webb     Norfolk, VA
Reply to

Yes... I saw the link that you are referring to. I would have guessed you could buy a handful for just a few dollars. Guess that's the 'cheap' in me. Always wanting something for nuttin.. thanks Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Try a place that does carburetor repair.

I needed some O-rings to repair a motorcycle carb. Can't get them from Honda...but they'll gladly sell you a new carb...Grrrrrr!

Reply to
mike

Supply and Demand.

Good Luck! Rich