Long life electrolytic capacitors

Well, he is in SF, that probably helps.

I have the problem that I'm almost always more analytical, more experienced, and better at explaining things than others at meetings. If I tried throwing out absurdities, everyone else would be like, "I didn't know you could do that".

I suppose it's my fault for sticking around this brain drain.

Tim

--
Seven Transistor Labs, LLC
Tim Williams

John Larkin wrote

I am stunned, philosophy from you. Deeply impressed...

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

John Larkin wrote

Violation of conversation?

Reply to
<698839253X6D445TD

Don't be. You get that kind of superficial profundity in fortune cookies.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

We buy parts and solder them to boards. That's not very philosophical.

There are just a lot of ways to do that.

--

John Larkin   Highland Technology, Inc   trk

jlarkin att highlandtechnology dott com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

But not quite as many a John Larkin imagines, and rather more than John Larkin is prepared to consider - "try not to use any part that you can't buy from Newark" is a pretty sensible starting point, but you can't afford to make it a rigid rule.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Gimme a break I'm on the Spectrum FFS. :-D

Cursitor Doom

We are /all/ on the spectrum[1]. The question is /where/ on the spectrum.

[1] well, multiple different spectra really.
Reply to
Tom Gardner

Well, so am I, but mixing in a little schizophrenia adds flexibility.

Usenet doesn't convey irony as well as, for example, bar stools.

lunatic fringe electronics

John Larkin doesn't seem to be able to detect irony in usenet posts, but irony is detectable in written communications (at least by sophisticated readers), so the problem may lie more with John Larkin than the usenet.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to