Logic series finder tool?

I mean 3 in

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Digital logic, Pocket data book

martin

Reply to
Martin Griffith

Is there any tool that lets you find the logic ic your looking for instead of having to sort through hundreds, if not thousands?

(looking for a dual 3-wide And or 3 wide and + 3 wide nand in cmos)

Thanks, Jon

Reply to
Jon Slaughter

Or just follow the logic link from the TI home page. Isn't that the logical place to start anyway (TI's home page)?

Robert

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Robert Adsett

Thanks... I was hoping something like parametric search so it would be easier. I've seen one for uC's which was pretty nice.

Reply to
Jon Slaughter