Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

Select this link:

and search for EP1750145 This will give you the document in pdf form.

Hello?

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Isn't it great that you can patent things without ever having to build them and demonstrate that they could work? :-)

I would guess that Lockheed-Martin doesn't have a clue how to actually build one of these, but they want to be certain they don't miss out on the fun if someone else can pull it off.

Reply to
Joel Kolstad

On a sunny day (Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:19:51 -0800) it happened "Joel Kolstad" wrote in :

Yes, should be a requirement: Working prototype.

Now I am going to patent the fusion reactor car motor fusion reactor star-drive. Who knows, maybe I win the jackpot :-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Tha jackpot is patented, watch it.

Reply to
The Real Andy

If some person is not interested in sex, then they could patent their few-son drive?

Reply to
Robert Baer

How do you know they don't have a prototype? Could be a government contract and the prototype is classified.

Reply to
maxfoo

My time machine patents are in full force.

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

and

Nahh: The real reason for classifying is to stop the tax payers finding out how their money is wasted!

Reply to
frithiof.jensen

Naaah! It's because we've decided to take Holland first in our conquest of the Europeons ;-)

...Jim Thompson

how

Be my guest!! As long as we do not have to offer asylum to the arab refugees from there. We will take the Dutch, however.

Reply to
frithiof.jensen

So? What good is radar that can only see a Volkswagen Quantum?

-- Paul Hovnanian mailto: snipped-for-privacy@Hovnanian.com

------------------------------------------------------------------ A mathematician is a machine for converting coffee into theorems.

Reply to
Paul Hovnanian P.E.