Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

Select this link:
 http://patentinfo.european-patent-office.org/off_pubs/pub_serv/index.en.php
and search for
 EP1750145
This will give you the document in pdf form.

Hello?

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

Isn't it great that you can patent things without ever having to build them
and demonstrate that they could work? :-)

I would guess that Lockheed-Martin doesn't have a clue how to actually build
one of these, but they want to be certain they don't miss out on the fun if
someone else can pull it off.

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

On a sunny day (Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:19:51 -0800) it happened "Joel Kolstad"

Yes, should be a requirement: Working prototype.

Now I am going to patent the
fusion reactor car motor
fusion reactor star-drive.
Who knows, maybe I win the jackpot :-)

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

On Tue, 06 Mar 2007 18:09:42 GMT, Jan Panteltje

Tha jackpot is patented, watch it.

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

   If some person is not interested in sex, then they could patent their
few-son drive?

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

My time machine patents are in full force.

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

On Tue, 6 Mar 2007 09:19:51 -0800, "Joel Kolstad"

How do you know they don't have a prototype? Could be a government contract and
the prototype is classified.

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

and

Nahh: The real reason for classifying is to stop the tax payers finding out how
their money is wasted!

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 08:03:50 +0100, "frithiof.jensen@jensen.tdcadsl.dk"

Naaah!  It's because we've decided to take Holland first in our
conquest of the Europeons ;-)

                                        ...Jim Thompson
--
|  James E.Thompson, P.E.                           |    mens     |
|  Analog Innovations, Inc.                         |     et      |

how

Be my guest!! As long as we do not have to offer asylum to the arab refugees
from there. We will take the Dutch, however.

Re: Lockheed Martin Patents Quantum Radar with European Patent Office

So? What good is radar that can only see a Volkswagen Quantum?

--
Paul Hovnanian     mailto:Paul@Hovnanian.com