locate a free energy / hendershot generater suppliers in USA

I will be in the USA during July 2015.

where can i purchase a quantum energy / hendershot generater kit.

Reply to
ganesh

I doubt nyne sells them in a brick and mortar because they would have to accept returns or eventually get burned out or something. The thing does not work, it cannot work.

You are welcome to try it, but you'll probably eend up buying it online anyway. Just get it as absolutely cheap as possible.

Reply to
jurb6006

If you get it from Amazon, they may deliver via drone and you need not come to the USA.

Reply to
John S

Any con man will sell you one. How much are you prepared to pay?

--
Regards,
Martin Brown

Hi Ganesh,

Another way to spend you efforts that is more worthy of the billion-year evolutionary investment in your natural curiosity might be to purchase one of these:

Or, if you absolutely-positively want to have a free-energy device, here's a link to one I designed that you can make for free. It offers equal or better performance to any other free-energy device that can be made. Also, I think my free free-energy device is funnier than the other ones, which is an important characteristic.

Best Regards,

ChesterW
+++
Dr Chester Wildey
Founder MRRA Inc.
Electronic and Optoelectronic Instruments
MRI Motion, fNIRS Brain Scanners, Counterfeit and Covert Marker Detection
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
www.mrrainc.com
wildey at mrrainc dot com
Reply to
ChesterW

There are wholesale sales points in the Florida swamps right at the mouth of the alligators.

Reply to
Robert Baer