LM317LM Replacement with low FB reference current

Hi

The LM317LM has up to 100uA of current into (or out) of the FB/ADJ pin.

I would like to reduce the power consumption of the low resistance ladder normally used to avoid leakage current errors

Does a part exist that has optimized performance of the LM317?

(we are using the SOIC8 part)

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

Nevermind, the LM317 has minimum outout current of 2.5mA, so I need to find a new part, that's just doesn't cut it for our design

Cheers

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund

If you don't need a pin compatible replacement you could look at the

--
Dipl.-Inform(FH) Peter Heitzer, peter.heitzer@rz.uni-regensburg.de
HTML mails will be forwarded to /dev/null.

.

der normally used to avoid leakage current errors

ind a new part, that's just doesn't cut it for our design

Yes, there's plenty of part out there. I needed a pin for pin replaceable p art

Thanks

Klaus

Reply to
Klaus Kragelund