Lithium Ion or Lithium Polymer Cells?

Who makes LiIon or LiPo cells? I'm looking for something teeny -- 4 x

10 x 20 mm, probably 100mAh or so, single cell. Available cheap in the bajillions.

Web searches so far have not lead to joy.

--

Tim Wescott Wescott Design Services

Do you need to implement control loops in software? "Applied Control Theory for Embedded Systems" was written for you. See details at

Tim Wescott

are you talking more than $1000 ?

$2000? $5000?

Reply to
David Eather

closest from DX

What about

they are Hong Kong based and say that they will source stuff if you want enough of them?

Reply to
David Eather

For bajillions go to China.

I'm currently having 100k 5Ah cells made there. The cells test OK down to -20C and up to +60C

Reply to
Raveninghorde

Are you still looking?

Reply to
David Eather

Kinda -- I've found a couple of suppliers, whose URL's I've saved. I _just now_ realized that I didn't save the search term, though -- dangit.

(Whew -- found it! "Li Po", "LiPo", "Li Ion", etc., do not lead to manufacturers or distributors. "Lithium Polymer", however, does -- and it looks like anyone who has LiPo cells also has Li Ion.)

--
http://www.wescottdesign.com
Reply to

the

dangit.

Oh well, the size made me think of cell phone batteries.

Reply to
josephkk