Lithium Ion battery

Hi,

I am lokking for Lithium Ion battery ( 3.7 volts and 1300mAH) without the temparature prong. Any advice!

Thanks John

Reply to
john1987

Plus offcourse I have size restriction of Length 1.5 inches and width

1.3 inches

Thanks John

Reply to
john1987

Mmm...

?

...they have many others to choose from...

What don't you like about the temperature pin? Can't you just ignore it?

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Try Batteries America. LiIon batteries are used extensively in radio control aircraft these days, because of the energy density, and folks rarely use packs with temperature sensors. Usually when you get to that size of cell you get them made up into batteries, but there are vendors that used to (and probably still does) sell individual cells.

--

Tim Wescott
Wescott Design Services

Tim Wescott

No chance to change that ratio? Otherwise you could consider the 16850 size which is very popular:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Use any ordinary one, and just ignore the temperature prong?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

You did of course mean 18650 ...

Reply to
who where

I just bought a bunch of the LG cells,

And rebuilt the Laptop battery pack. So far so good, just over 2200mah after 1/2 dozen cycles. Beats $120 for a new pack.

Martin Riddle

Yes, sorry for the typo.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought: FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats, 1.75-Inch Edge by Furminator 4.6 out of 5 stars (1,010) $26.72

Lithium ion cells and cat tools--that's a strange combo.

Sure does. I might need some of those myself--my fave computer (an OmniBook 600c '486 from '94) uses a couple, and they're getting tired.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

I am looking for same battery specs. but UL approved. Any suggestion.

John

Reply to
john1987