liquid level sensor

Hy all, do you think that Freescale MC33794, could be used as liquid level sensor ? Which limitation i'm going to meet with ?

thanks in advance

mauri

Reply to
mauri236

It's a methane system for motor vehicle. This is the link for the MC33794 data sheet

thanks mauri

Reply to
mauri236

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it wrote in news:1132871247.886976.128000 @f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com:

What's your application? The devil's in the details. I don't know about the MC33794, but I've used Quantum Research's Qprox chips for non-contact liquid level control.

Reply to
Ken Moffett

snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.it wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com:

What type of tank...metal? One-point (empty) measurement, or empty-to-full range? Access to inside of tank?

Reply to
Ken Moffett

it's a methane system for motor vehicle. This is the link for MC33794

thanks mauri

Reply to
mauri236

it's the classical metal tank you can find in the trunk of a methane car. The measurement is empty to full range, and there's no access inside the tank

thanks mauri

Reply to
mauri236