Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator - Page 4

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Buy one, get one free?

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

High praise indeed coming from you!

--
Dirk

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Nope. The looniest belief has to be a person who has never heard of
spraying shit from aircraft, and who believes that governments would
never spray dangerous crap around for it's own purposes and then try
to cover up that fact.

Nah, those "tests" of gummint spraying bacteria all around big cites
to "see what happens" never happened. It's LOONEY!

Government would NEVER give people radioactive materials and tell them
it's perfectly safe, or maybe even pretend to be treating them while
secretly watching the progress of their untreated diseases. Nah. That
is LOONEY. Such "conspiracy theories" are only for KOOKS and WHACKOS
and PEOPLE WEARING TIN FOIL HELMETS!

Say, Dirk, how did someone "born yesterday" manage to get an account
on the Internet?

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

That certainly happened:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serratia_marcescens#History

A lot of stuff happened in those days, like atmospheric nuclear tests,
lead paint, cars without seat belts. Attitudes about risk have
changed. Everybody is more careful nowadays.

The real scandal now is diesel particulates.

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

s/careful/paranoid/

Cheers!
Rich

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Life used to be cheap, what with disease and marauding enemies and
world wars and stuff. As natural hazards are reduced by vaccines and
antibiotics and blood pressure pills and UAVs, it makes sense to pay
some attention to other stuff. I want to live a long time; don't you?

Do you wear your seat belt?

I had to box up two cats today to take them to the vet. Ajax was fine,
but I had to chase Comet for 20 minutes, caught her four times and
lost her three. I'm bleeding on my arms, chest, and one leg. Cats are
an absolute menace.

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

They also sent kids outside to play in the dirt. We seem to have survived
OK.

Cheers!
Rich

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

I dunno. Look how you turned out!

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

As long as you think that a mean lifespan of 45 or so is "OK."

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

On Sep 19, 1:52A0%pm, John Larkin

Come on John. Getting out the tinfoil helmet again are we?  You don't
believe crap you read in wikipedia do you?  It never happened. You are
a crank!  If it did then you show me the secret military reports on
the event. Can't do it can you?  That's because it never happened.
Next you'll be doubting the moon shot!  Loon!

I've heard this before. Sure the Robber Barons pulled a lot of scams
and crooked things back in their age, but it could never happen again.
We've got the SEC and regulations and.... Madoff was framed!

Wait a minute. I thought it couldn't happen again?

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Any time you want to start making sense, we're ready.

John

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

   Meat Popsicles never make sense.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

You are missing the point Benj, the chemo spray is specially to make
people dumb. You know, like mercury injections, fluoridating drinking
water, outlawing vitamins,  Wifi mindwipe, hormone milk, cancer
(against old wise crack ism), fox news, CNN, Iraq, Afghanistan, Obama
etc etc

What ever peeps say about anything they are completely innocent now.

You are like asking a deaf person why he isn't listening.

Maybe mum helped him?

_________
http://blog.go-here.nl

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Is it working?

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

It is always funny to watch these rants from people about
"suppressed" devices. The literature is there, the devices
are free of any restriction yet free is still too expensive
for them.  It is easier for people to wallow in paranoia.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Oh sure Doug. You debunkers know the truth but you'd rather work in a
cushy propaganda job than do any real work for society.  There are
never any conspiracies in politics. A citizen can ALWAYS trust the
government and those in power to ALWAYS tell the truth. Vested
interests never suppress discoveries.  Doug can be believed because,
er, well, because he has even less credibility than the PROVEN liars
in government. Doug just wants you to know that it's so much easier to
say "I never had sex with that woman!" than actually come clean about
his lies.  And anyway, if you don't get caught, then there is no
crime!

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

So why are you not working with all these "supressed" devices?
I know they do not work but you just want to whine and demonstrate
your paranoia. If any of them worked, we would see them for sale.
Even when they are free, they are worthless.

By the way, you should seek some professional help for your anger
and delusions. Or, failing that, invest all your money in one
of the scams. You will get a real education that way.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

Well, Goddammit, BUILD ONE AND DEMONSTRATE IT!

Nobody's about to stop you from doing that in the privacy of your own
garage.

In other words, put your money where your mouth is. Put up or shut up.

Do the conspirators have surveillance cameras in your basement? Maybe
it's tinfoil hat time.

Good Luck!
Rich

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

It is always easier for them to play the victim and whine rather than
actually take any responsibility for their actions.

Re: Lester J Hendershot - The Hendershot Fuel Less Generator

And it's always easier for you to generate the "Big Lie" rather than
actually find some references and generate some proof. I know you
think that you are so much more clever than the rabble out there that
you can fool anyone with a quick burst of bullshit, but methinks you
underestimate the public. One day that mistake will be your undoing.

Site Timeline