Legacy Lambda Power Supply Schematic Search

I'm looking for a schematic of an old Lambda supply model LDP-422A-FM. Does anyone have this or know where I might find a copy. My google searches have been futile at this point. Thanks for any help. Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Jim Flanagan a écrit :

Available on ebay, where I bought mine...

--
Thanks,
Fred.

We have 10 of those models. 6 in service and 4 new (never opened) in a box.

I'm sure I must have some information on them. I'll look.

Reply to
Jamie

Hi, Jim -

I hope you mean LPD rather than LDP.

I have the manual which includes the schematic. It is 10.8 MB. I can send it to you if you wish.

John

Reply to
John KD5YI

Pretty reliable beast. The later models with the LEDs were very unreliable.

Reply to
miso

Thanks, I have found a copy. I appreciate your help. Take care. Jim

Reply to
Jim Flanagan

Do you still have a copy of the schematics?

George

Reply to
gcohen6

It's the whole manual which includes the schematics. Is your email address valid and can you receive a 10.8 MB PDF file?

Reply to
John S

Why not upload it to KO4BB.com ? Include a short .txt file describing what it is.

Regards

Reply to
Tom Miller

I have a faulty LPD422 and would also appreciate a manual to enable repair if one is still available. Kind regards, Scott

Reply to
Prof78

Hah, 2009?

I have a copy of the "LPD suffix A series" manual, and it includes a "blueprint" schematic. The model LPD-422A FM is included. Would you like a scan?

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Here's a scan of the LPD-422A FM schematic. Like I said, it's an old dim 11x17-inch blueprint.

 Thanks,
    - Win
Reply to
Winfield Hill

Could you send me a copy too? I have a copy of the manual, but it's super useful to have a scanned manual. Also, I posted a scan of my (blueprint) copy of the schematic.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Anything for you Win (if it's legal). Check your email.

Reply to
John S

Just a FYI, some time ago I needed a LA series schematic and Lamda was more than happy to send one. After a NDA form of course.

Martin Riddle

NDAs are stupid, wrt instrument manual material, especially stuff that was freely distributed.

NDAs are dangerous, if they don't specifically state the conveyed secret info (exactly what aspect is secret, etc.), and have a limited time frame (which they rarely do, unless you have a lawyer looking out for your side of the document) they can be used as a weapon against you at a later time, claiming that you "stole" what was in fact openly-available knowledge.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

Thanks, John. You had a much better (newer) original than my manual, which was in a typed "font," and had a faded blueprint schematic.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

John,

Could I please have a PDF copy of the Lambda LPD service manual too?

Thanks, Mark Rumreich my email address is my last name at gmail.com

rumreich

Let me know if you don't get it.

Reply to
John S

I have a Model LPD-422A and need a manual to determine if possible to have it a tracking supply. Setting the outputs to a level and have both supplies track together. Any one have an answer or a manual?

Reply to
chiisai.tani