Leftists show their true colours

They're unable to marshall a proper argument to argue their case so this is what they do:

No doubt Bill Sloman will be here in an instant to defend the indefensible (as usual).

Cursitor Doom

Fight fire with fire - lefties need a supanova to match loonatic fringe right wing extremist nut jobs.

Reply to
Ian Field

I wonder what feminists would say about the implication behind the cap-and-shades guy's statement about punching a woman. :-)

Reply to
Pimpom

Judging by 99% of the follow-up comments on that video, you're in a minority of 1 with that asinine remark.

Reply to
Chris

I am on neither side...

Yippie Kai Yay!!!

Reply to
Long Hair

No one said that lefties have even a basic clue.

Reply to
krw

Why should I be in the least interested in what some nut-job has posted on YouTube?

Rule one of video editing is that you can edit the raw camera output to cre ate pretty much effect you want.

If it's an effect that appeals to Cursitor Doom - a gullible right-wing nut job with with zero capacity for critical thinking - there's not a lot of p oint wasting my time looking at it.

If Jacob Rees-Mogg is being presented as a reasonable person - he's as extr eme a right-wing nut as can get elected into the UK House of Commons - it's Cursitor Doom who is defending the indefensible, but Cursitor Doom gets hi s attitudes from the Daily Mail, and may not realise quite how silly his po sition looks.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Lol yeah they looked real tough I was pretty scared. Certainly shoot 500 people over it.

Comments are pretty hilarious as usual, "the extreme left, is the biggest danger...IN THE UNIVERSE" I mean their fashion choices are, probably.

Reply to
bitrex

Meaningless question, there probably isn't some hive-mind that every feminist on Earth can telepathically tap into that dictates opinions on every topic

Reply to
bitrex

Wonderful unedited video of Antifa thugs trying to shout someone down, who then calmly walks up the aisle to try to engage them in debate only to be told they're not interested in debate, just telling him to get out.

Why should anyone care what his hperpolarized view may be? He won't even look at the evidence because he's as indoctrinated as the thugs. If he were twenty... no, forty years younger he'd probably be among them. Or leading them.

Mark L. Fergerson

Reply to
alien8752

just means 99% of the people who visited it and felt an urge to post felt that way, judging from the camea angle it was posted by a supporter so it demonstrates echo-chamber effect well, but little else.

Jasen Betts

who then calmly walks up the aisle to try to engage them in debate only to be told they're not interested in debate, just telling him to get out.

If not being a right-wing groupies is "hyperpolarised" ...

hugs. If he were twenty... no, forty years younger he'd probably be among t hem. Or leading them.

What I could be bothered looking at in the video didn't show any obvious "t huggery". Historically speaking "Thugs" were Indian bandits (in India, not the US) who strangled travellers and took their goods. Nowadays it is used to imply the use of volence for poltical ends, which didn't seem to be happ ening in the video.

Heckling right-wing politicians isn't my style of politics at all, and neve r has been. You've got to oversimplify a lot to heckle effectively, and I'v e always found that to be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Just call it fake news like Trump does with anything he doesn't like.

Reply to
Ian Field

Yer all idiots... we all "need a supernova" and any one near us would take us all out.

Reply to
Long Hair