Learning EAGLE - Creating Component Lib

I have created a couple of components using the tutorial but the example shows the pins on the symbol with "Pas 1" but mine has "Pas 0". What's the diff? and how do I change that? Harvey

Reply to
Harvey

Harvey

click help index PINSWAP or CHANGE SWAPLEVEL

--
ciao Ban
Apricale, Italy

Also, on parts I created, the pin numbers (for my resistor) show twice on the schematic. How do I turn them off, or hide them? Harvey

Reply to
Harvey

Eagle is a toy, why bother?

Reply to
Brian

"Harvey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g10g2000cwb.googlegroups.com...

Hello Harvey, there are two dedicated and helpful user groups regarding EGALE PCB-software. I recommend to ask in one of the groups shown below.

news://news.cadsoft.de/eagle.userchat.eng news://news.cadsoft.de/eagle.support.eng

Best regards, Helmut

When you argue with a fool he'll pull you down to his level - and then beat you with experience.

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald

There is also a growing Yahoo Eagle group.

Kev> I have created a couple of components using the tutorial but the

Reply to
kccnospam

Have you read the manual and worked through the tutorial? It's worth the time.

Links: ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/4.16r1/manual-eng.pdf ftp://ftp.cadsoft.de/eagle/program/4.16r1/tutorial-eng.pdf

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Frank-Christian Krügel

Reply to
Frank-Christian Kruegel

Reply to
Harvey

Reply to
Harvey

"Harvey" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

You just click the group and it will appear in your news reader, e.g. Outlook Express. As long as you don't post, nobody sees your email addess.

I don't think there is a ftp-archive with the messages.

Best regards, Helmut

Reply to
Helmut Sennewald